[GRASSweb-list]some pages require horizontal scrolling

Scott Mitchell smitch at mac.com
Mon Apr 25 21:23:38 EDT 2005

I'm pretty sure that's a broswer-dependent thing, not something
controlled by the web page definition itself...

In any event, it works fine on my machine, reformatting the text so
that it all fits down to a size somewhere around what I would guess is
640 pixels wide (actually, it's probably controlled by the fact that
the table in that page is defined as 650 pixels wide), then if I
continue to make the window smaller I get a horizontal scroll bar
automatically put in by my browser.

What platform/browser are you using ?

Scott Mitchell