[GRASSweb-list]Suggestion

Ryan Thompson thompsonryan at rogers.com
Sat Feb 26 17:43:33 EST 2005

Hi there,

I run a grass care and lawn management site.  We receive good traffic
monthly and our visitors seem to send in requests to us for more
information.  I was wondering if you would like to create some sort of
partnership with your site to trade content for articles and such to be put
on our sites.  Grass GIS has got some really good information and I am sure
it would make our valued readers happy as well.  We are a non consumer good
organization and run an informational web site.  We would gladly put an
image link or graphic on our site linking to your site.  Would you be
interested in writing an article for our site? That we could feature to our
readers and send some traffic your way and in return put a link to our site
on one of your main pages as a main sponsor and we could in essence begin
creating a partnership to strengthen the grass community.  If you would like
to discuss this issue more please do not hesitate to e-mail me at my
personal e-mail which is as followed:

thompsonryan at rogers.com

http://www.thegrassguide.com <http://www.thegrassguide.com/>

Thank you in advance for reading this.