[GRASSweb-list]Copyright (from FreeSAT developer team)

Tetsuo Kobayashi tetsuo at ua.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Fri May 13 06:09:54 EDT 2005

Dear webmaster whose website's URL appears below.
"http://grass.itc.it/index.php"

My name is Atsushi Masuyama, the webmaster of FreeSAT.  FreeSAT is a
website sponsored by CSIS (Center for Spatial Information Science,
http://www.csis.u-tokyo.ac.jp/japanese/about_csis/index.html), and has
been developed on noncommercial, nonprofit and academic purposes.
Collecting links to free spatial analysis tools, FreeSAT is designed to
serve as catalyst for users to freely access spatial analysis tools.

Through our preliminary survey beginning at the end of January, 2005, we
accessed your webpage to find the free analysis tool named "GRASS". The
total FreeSAT developer team appreciates the tool's substantial
contribution to spatial analysis.

On behalf of the FreeSAT developer team, I have added your tool to our
unpublished link on FreeSAT, which is waiting for its upcoming
publication on the web on Jun 15th, 2005. If you find any types of
problem about the appearance of your tool on our free tools list in
FreeSAT, please contact to satools at ua.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp. According to your
request, respecting the views of you as the copyright holder of the
tools, we modify (or delete) information about your tool on FreeSAT. We
wish that your tool(s) enjoys more wide-ranged and active use through
FreeSAT.

Sincerely,

Atsushi Masuyama, Ph.D.
FreeSAT developer team (Webmaster of FreeSAT)
Contact : "satools at ua.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp"