[GRASSweb-list]UK Mirror

Alexandru Codilean tcodilean at geog.gla.ac.uk
Thu Oct 27 10:30:01 EDT 2005

Hi there

Just to let you know that I have set up a GRASS mirror site.

The url is: http://pc188.geog.gla.ac.uk/grass/

The site is hosted by the Department of Geographical and Earth Sciences, University of Glasgow. The IP of the machine is 130.209.26.188

At the moment the machine is located in my office and is used for other purposes as well, however I am planning to get another one set up specifically for this purpose...and maybe make it a tier I mirror? We'll see. Until then you could add this machine to your mirror list. As I see, it is the first UK mirror!

Thanks
Tibi

Alexandru Tiberiu CODILEAN
PhD Candidate
Department of Geographical and Earth Sciences
East Quadrangle, Room 309
University Avenue
University of Glasgow
Glasgow G12 8QQ UK

Tel: +44 (0) 141 330 4872 ext. 0935
Fax: +44 (0) 141 330 4894
Email: tcodilean at ges.gla.ac.uk
Web: http://web.ges.gla.ac.uk/~tcodilean/

A gleekzorp without a tornpee is like a quop without a fertsneet (sort of)