[GRASSweb-list] GRASS GIS and Apple's Mac Products Guide

Dan Reed dan.reed at apple.com
Wed Nov 1 20:21:03 EST 2006

Dear Mac Developer,

It has come to our attention that one or more of your Mac
applications may be Universal. A Universal application runs natively
on both Intel- and PowerPC-based Mac computers and is compatible with
Mac OS X v10.4.4 or later.

We are currently featuring Universal applications in Apple's
Macintosh Products Guide (http://guide.apple.com). We would like to
include all of your Universal products, however we are unable to
confirm that they are in fact Universal.

In order to include your product in the Universal application section
of the Mac Products Guide, your website needs to clearly indicate
that your products are Universal. Please consider licensing the Mac
OS X Universal logo, free of charge, and placing it on your website.

You can download the logo and license agreement here:
http://developer.apple.com/softwarelicensing/agreements/maclogo.html

Please let us know when your website has been updated so we can
include your product. You can submit or update your product listings
at http://guide.apple.com/submit/ .

Thank you,

Dan Reed
Macintosh Products Guide