[GRASS-web] University of Bucharest - Romania - Mirror - grass.unibuc.ro

Scott Mitchell smitch at mac.com
Mon Dec 24 08:35:18 EST 2007

Back in mid-September several non-responding mirrors were removed
from the list.  If yours is fixed now, it can go back on the page -
can you please confirm the details?  Would it be:
"http://grass.unibuc.ro/index.php">Romania</a> (Tier 2, Univ. of
Bucharest)

Also, are you the contact person we should list?