[GRASS-web] SUPPLY CHAIN NETWORKING MIXER, BANGALORE, SATURDAY NIGHT, NOV 24

Abhijit Shivekar ashivekar at supplychain.cn
Mon Nov 19 23:18:59 EST 2007

Working in sourcing, procurement or logistics and interested in learning more about supply chain management? Join us for the next supply chain networking mixer in Bangalore...

As part of our ongoing effort to continually develop awareness around supply chain management in India , we invite you and your guests to join us for our second networking mixer on Saturday, November 24.

Organized by the India Supply Chain Council, this is your chance to network with other supply chain professionals and learn how you can get plugged in with the Council activities in Bangalore area. And it's not just for members either - if you're a not a member but wish to have more information and to meet other members of the Council, then you're welcome! Come on out and mix it up with us!

Come find out what our membership is all about! We'll have our Council "ambassadors" there to answer any questions you might have, and you'll get to meet other fellow new members in a fun social event!

When: Saturday, November 24, pm 6:00 until pm 21:00
Where: 4 star or 5 star, Bangalore, India .
Fee: US$ 39 (or INR 1600 for members) - US$ 49 (or INR 1900 for non-members)

>> Please RSVP by clicking on www.supplychains.in/en/cev/?44

This message was sent by: India Supply Chain Council, New Delhi, New Delhi,  200032, India