[GRASS-web] Re: Greeting for i-Net solution

i-Net solution inetsolution2k7 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 03:58:40 EST 2007

Hi,
We i-net Solution is very much interested to affiliate with you for your expected project. You mentioned an interest in exploring your project to us few months before and I wanted to remain you to notify our portfolio now. I would be delight to discuss about the latest promotion plans. We have developed strong skills in web promotion and which would be the best match for your firm projects.

We provide competent solutions in the fields of website Design, Web Application Development, offshore website development, Website Hosting, Email Marketing and Search Engine Optimization. Here I have pointed out some of our experienced projects.

http://www.ixsystems.com
http://www.infologixinc.com/
http://www.ostfoldindia.com/
http://www.formoplastic.com/
http://www.elektronikasales.com/
http://peopleopinionated.com/
http://demo.2daytemplates.com/kool_kampus/

We have a strong technical team on Photoshop, Dream weaver, Corel draw, Illustrator, PHP, MySQL, OS Commerce, Payment Integration, Shopping cart facility.

We offer the following best-in-breed services meeting all our clients needs.

1. Web Designing
2. Web Development
3. Logo Design
4. Catalogue Design
5. Corporate Presentations
6. Online Management System
7. Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
8. Email Marketing Services.

We are proud to be customer-oriented company and some of our clients are:

1. www.infologixinc.com
2. www.sundrugstore.com
3. www.coremindinc.com
4. www.elektronikasales.com
5. www.allindiatours.com
6. www.oystertechinc.com
7. http://www.ostfoldindia.com/
8. www.sarvatra.net

We are ready to serve for you at affordable price with an excellent quality. For more details, visit our web site at http://www.i-netsolution.com

I look forward to meet you again in the near future. But for you require additional information, please do not hesitate to contact me at

Regards
JAYAN,
CEO,
i-Net Solution, D-Block,New No: 91, Old No:106, 2nd Floor, Sri Arcade , 1st Main Road, Chinthamani,Anna Nagar(East), Chennai - 600 102,Tamil Nadu, India E-mail : hema at i-netsolution.com  Ph      : +91 44 30584411/12Cell    : +91 9841633884