[GRASS-web] English Bulldog Puppies For Adoption.

Aubrey21 aubs21 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 21:09:03 EST 2008

Hi,

My name is Aubrey Ross and I have been looking to adopt an english bulldog
puppy for quite some time. I would be very interested in speaking with you
about possibly adopting one of the pups. My phone number is (530) 591-7308.
Thank you very much! My mother also works for the airlines so traveling to
pick one up wouldn't be a problem. Thank you for your time!

Aubrey