[GRASS-web] IV Jornadas de SIG Libre, Girona, Marzo 2010 (Spanish FOSS for GIS Meeting)

Lluís Vicens lluis at sigte.udg.es
Tue Oct 13 07:23:57 EDT 2009

Dear,

I would like to announce the following event. Thanks in advance for your
help:

For those of you who can be interested I would like to announce that the
IV Jornadas de SIG Libre (FOSS for GIS meeting) will take place in
Girona (Spain), next March 2010 (from 10th to 12th). [1]

You can visit the website and look up for plenary sessions [2] and
workshops [3]. Spanish will be the official language of the meeting but
English papers or articles will also be accepted.

If you are interested to attend, the registration form is now available
[4]. If you have any doubt or comment you can contact me directly or via
infojornadas at sigte.udg.edu

Best regards,
Lluís

[1] http://www.sigte.udg.edu/jornadassiglibre/