[GRASS-web] GRASS GIS 6.4.3-1 (Windows) virus found

Birgit Plietzsch bp10 at st-andrews.ac.uk
Tue Aug 13 09:17:11 PDT 2013

Hello

This is just to inform you that when I downloaded the above installer file onto my PC my Aiti-Virus software (F-Secure) found a Trojan virus (Trojan.Generic.KDZ.7620).

Could you please look into this and provide a virus-free distribution?

Thanks
Birgit Plietzsch

--
Dr Birgit Plietzsch
Research Computing Team Leader, IT Services

T: 01334 462315  |  F: 01334 462759  | E: bp10 at st-andrews.ac.uk  |  W: http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/its

Research Computing blog: http://research-computing.wp.st-andrews.ac.uk/

The University of St Andrews is a charity registered in Scotland: No SC013532