[GRASS-web] problem !!

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sat Jul 11 05:08:43 PDT 2015

Hi,

On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 4:01 PM, Maria Aetopoulou
<mariaaetopoulou at gmail.com> wrote:
> Good evening! I have a problem with Grass Gis.

which GRASS GIS 7 version did you install precisely?

> There's a weird blank error
> without any comments. Its just a pop up window with a red X in the middle.

Right, unfortunately no text there ...
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-web/attachments/20150706/948d79ac/attachment-0001.png

Maybe Helmut (in cc) has an idea?

> I've already tried to google it, i had no luck. I've also tried to reinstall
> it , but the error persists. I am writing a paper for university needs and i
> need your program , could you please help me ? I'll also send you a
> screenshot of the error. Thank you in advance

We have some winGRASS errors and their solution collected here:
http://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/WinGRASS_errors

Best
Markus