[GRASS-web] add-ons

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 07:32:55 PST 2016

On Mon, Feb 1, 2016 at 9:25 AM, Szabó Boglárka <bogi87 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have just now recognized that an important and really useful add-on,

Good to hear that it is useful. I was not sure if somebody was using it.

> the v.in.ply and v.in.rectify is disappeard from the latest new Grass GIS
> version (7.0.3.).

v.in.ply: Compilation was failing according to Linux build log [1] because
of strict compiler settings (-Werror=format-security). I fixed that in
r67714 [2]. Now, I can see the module in the list of addons [3]. It is OK
in the Windows build log [4] but the log is from Jan 27. (Martin, can you
please look at that?)

v.in.rectify/v.ply.rectify: Do you mean v.ply.rectify? I don't see any
issues with v.ply.rectify in the logs. Please, tell us your operating
system and the error message you are getting if any.

Vaclav

[1] https://grass.osgeo.org/addons/grass7/logs/
[2] https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/changeset/67714
[3] https://grass.osgeo.org/grass70/manuals/addons/