[winGRASS] KDE on Cygwin

Andreas Lange Andreas.Lange at Rhein-Main.de
Fri Dec 14 13:39:31 EST 2001

Hi Bipin,

Bipin Charles wrote:

> Dear Grass users,
>
> My question is can I port KDE on cygwin and get grass linux beta 5.0 ver
> working under KDE ? If so which version of KDE should I port on Cygwin.
> Can anybody suggest me online help url for me on this issue.

This is the wrong mailing list for such questions.
Please have a look at the KDE on cygwin homepage:
http://kde-cygwin.sourceforge.net/

Questions on XFree on cygwin belong to the cygwin-xfree mailing list:
http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-xfree/

BTW, i personally would not recommend to install KDE just to run grass.
Any other lightweight window manager will do, i used blackbox and twm
successfully with grass.

HTH,

Andreas

url: http://mitglied.tripod.de/AndreasLange
mail: Andreas.Lange_at_Rhein-Main.de - A.C.Lange_at_GMX.net