[winGRASS] libG11

Malcolm Blue mblue at nb.sympatico.ca
Mon Oct 1 00:33:26 EDT 2001

I checked out one possibility suggested by Glynn's list.
libes/display/popup.c uses the R_panel_* functions, so I checked to see if
v.digit uses this.  It doesn't appear to I it doesn't directly anyway).
However, d.zoom, d.display, d.pan, d.rast.edit and a few others do.  (This
may be why I had problems with d.zoom).  We should get XGetImage() working
for these to work.

It probably is the event queue, but to find out why it is failing we should
see what it is doing differently.  The code in event.c was pretty slack (as
indicated in the comments by the author) and had no real error checking.  If
there isn't any already we should add checks for the queue filling up, etc.

Malcolm
---