[winGRASS] Re: generic Windows GRASS driver

Malcolm Blue mblue at nb.sympatico.ca
Thu Sep 20 13:45:32 EDT 2001

Mike,

I'm writing this from memory, without the revised source that I had used on
hand, so excuse me if I'm a bit vague.

The XDriver window shuts down due to a call that creates the window (I think
in Graph_Set.c - XOpenDisplay(NULL) - but without my revisions handy, I
can't be sure).  The fix that I recall was to change the NULL (i.e. 0) to a
Null String "".

I'll try to find my version of the changes, but hopefully this hint can help
you fix this, if I can't locate it quickly.  You should still kill the
parent (I assume you are working on winNT or Win2K).

HTH,

Malcolm