[winGRASS] Re: generic Windows GRASS driver

Malcolm Blue mblue at nb.sympatico.ca
Mon Sep 24 08:55:28 EDT 2001

Mike, Markus,

Rather than check the whole rxvt distribution into CVS, why don't you just
check in the W11 subdirectory?  (Even the xpm portion of that is
unnecessary, since it is a separate distribution, but since that is the way
it is packaged into the W11 directory and makefile, that could be left as is
to make handling any future developments easier).

Also,  if Mike is OK with the approach I suggested off-line, i.e. to leave
XDRIVER alone and just change xlib.[c,h], then we don't even have to update
any grass files in CVS.

Malcolm

---