[winGRASS] A newbee question!

Andreas Lange Andreas.Lange at Rhein-Main.de
Tue Jan 29 17:26:43 EST 2002

Kenneth Cabrera wrote:

> How can I incorporate the new GRASS feature grid3d raster
> volume Interface in the w*dows distribution?
>
> I see that there is only linux and solaris/sun binaries.
>
> Thank you for your help
>
> Kenneth

to my knowledge the grid3d raster library is not compiled by default in
any distribution. There are problems that need to be resolved before it
is working correctly.

Apart from that, look in the code which requirements the library has and
how this can be provided on cygwin. Try compiling, if it fails, find a
way to fix it.

Andreas
url: http://mitglied.tripod.de/AndreasLange
mail: Andreas.Lange_at_Rhein-Main.de - A.C.Lange_at_GMX.net