[winGRASS] Problem displaying raster data on Wingrass

Mike Thomas miketh at brisbane.paradigmgeo.com
Wed Jul 31 20:04:52 EDT 2002

Hi Ross.

Unless someone else can see an immediate solution to this, my suggestion is that you zip up the project along with exact details of the sequence of commands and arguments you used to arrive at the problem file "cape.img" and send to me so that I can try and reproduce the problem.

Cheers

Mike Thomas.