[winGRASS] Re: [GRASS5] Windows native Xdriver

Mike Thomas mthomas at gil.com.au
Sun May 12 07:17:44 EDT 2002

Hi Glynn.

> However, libW11 appears to be too much of a special case, so I'll just
> resurrect the original Makefile.

Thanks.  Sorry about the spanner in the works.

I'm sure a way could be found to sort this out (maybe an explicit command
under the libX11.a target, removing the dependency so that the thing gets
built every time or - I suspect - that Grass doesn't really need the
rxvt_res.o file) but presumably it isn't critical to change this at the
moment and it would be nice to maintain the integrity of the original Cygwin
build system for extra-Grass applications.

Cheers

Mike Thomas.