[winGRASS] GDAL and cygwin - crossposting

John Huddleston jhudd at lamar.colostate.edu
Fri May 16 11:17:07 EDT 2003

To WinGrass list,

I've built gdal before but this was the first time from their cvs repository.

First, of more informational value is the versions of  Frank's components
which can be listed using cygcheck command.  i.e.
cygcheck  -V
cygcheck -s | grep tiff
cygcheck -s | grep jpeg

My version is 1.32 so ask Frank for his output.

Second, I configured gdal but there were two problems
edit two GNUmakefiles in
gdal/frmts/gtiff/GNUmakefile
gdal/frmts/gtiff/libgeotiff/GNUmakefile
to add -I/usr/include