[winGRASS] tcltk error

Marc Zapata mzapata at apasa.com.au
Mon May 19 22:34:37 EDT 2003

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to start the graphical user interface (I am able to start run GRASS on cygwin on my XP machine) but when I type: tcltkgrass& at the GRASS prompt i get the following problem.

[1] 1244
GRASS:~> exec: wish: not found

[1}+ Ext 127                     tcltkgrass

Can anyone tell me what the problem is and how to correct it.

Cheers,

=======================================
Marc Zapata
Environmental Engineer
Asia Pacific Applied Science Assoc.
PO Box 1679, Surfers Paradise, Queensland 4217
tel: (07) 55-741-112
fax: (07) 55-741-112
mob: 0412 840 931
e-mail: mzapata at apasa.com.au
web: www.apasa.com.au

NOTICE: This e-mail, together with any attachments, is confidential and may
be the subject of legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, please
e-mail us by return and delete this message. You are not permitted to
print, copy, disclose or use the content in any way. Thank you.