[winGRASS] d.mon socket problem

John Huddleston jhudd at lamar.colostate.edu
Tue May 20 15:08:26 EDT 2003

To WinGrass list,

The problem is not with Grass5; rather with the Cygwin XWin.

Yes, with the Cygwin XWin you do have to select=x0 to make
it work.  Plus, there seems to be some generic timeout on
the Cygwin XWin. Not sure what it is but I will continue to
track it.

If I use my X-Win32 version 5.0.1 build 1 then Grass5 d.mon x0
starts up with a black screen and it works as advertised.

John Huddleston