[winGRASS] Problems with winGRASS Web Links

Randy Schnoes RandyS at mn.rr.com
Tue Sep 21 01:00:03 EDT 2004

Thank you to Glynn Clements and Richard Greenwood for responses to my
questions.

Glynn suggested that I could build a current version of GRASS for cygwin
from the source code.  Richard observed that there was a 5.3 binary out
there that I could use.

It may be a while before I get around to trying either of these
solutions,  I'll let you know if I have questions when I do, if I run
into problems.  Perhaps by then the Web page problems will be fixed and
the cygwin support of GRASS (or is it the other way around?) will be
more robust.

Take care.

    Randy