AW: [winGRASS] GRASS on external hard drive?

Marco Lechner marco.lechner at geographie.uni-freiburg.de
Tue Apr 4 13:55:40 EDT 2006

Last year I created a CD-Image running GRASS in Windows-environment using Cygwin live from CD (or USB, if you move all the files to
there). It's not up to date but based on thge XliveCD-Project from Indiana university. Give it a try:

XliveGRASS: https://www.geographie.uni-freiburg.de/~mlechner/xlivegrass/
XliveCD: http://xlivecd.indiana.edu/

Marco

Marco Lechner