[GRASS-windows] problems installing WinGRASS

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Wed Dec 5 09:34:01 EST 2007

On 05/12/07 14:55, Jonathan Aguero-Valverde wrote:
> Nesch,
>
> Can you be more specific about your installation process?
> I couldn't find anything about winGRASS installation in the wiki.

http://grass.gdf-hannover.de/wiki/WinGRASS_Current_Status#Binary_snapshots

I am slowly working my way through this page to update it. Everything
from " What is missing?" downwards might not be totally correct
(although most is).

> Did you see the REAME file in the download directory?
> http://geog-pc40.ulb.ac.be/grass/wingrass/README
> That might help you.

Apparently, he resolved the problem by installing wingrass63RC3 which I
uploaded today.

Moritz