[winGRASS] Re: [GRASS-user] Re: Cygwin winGRASS 6.2 Errors!

yuri bay ksh_wong at msn.com
Wed Feb 14 04:22:43 EST 2007

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.  I have extracted the gdal into the cygwin root
directory again, eventhough I believed they have been installed when I
install the grass62 package with setup.ini, i.e. the /usr/local/bin/ shows
some gdal*.exe and tcl*.exe files.  When I tried to invoke grass by
selecting the mapset, the same error (child process exited abnormally)
occurs.  I then tried re-install the grass62 again (the package downloaded
from cygwin setup).  But it said the following:

The setup.ini used is older than the previous one, proceed anyway?

Does this affect the installation process??
Please help

Thanks

Casey Wong