[GRASS-windows] Problems with Mapcanvas

Doug_Newcomb at fws.gov Doug_Newcomb at fws.gov
Mon Nov 19 09:40:05 EST 2007

I'm having trouble viewing any datasets on the map canvas.  When I "Enter
GRASS"  I get the following message popping up :

can't read "end": no such variable
can't read "end": no such variable
    while executing
"string trim $parts(projection) $end"
    (procedure "MapCanvas::runprograms" line 47)
    invoked from within
"MapCanvas::runprograms $mon [expr {$mymodified != 0}]"
    (procedure "MapCanvas::drawmap" line 38)
    invoked from within
"MapCanvas::drawmap $mon"
    (procedure "MapCanvas::display_server" line 9)
    invoked from within
"MapCanvas::display_server"
    ("after" script)

This happens with both the 11/18 build and the 11/01 build

I am using the default grass6.3.bat file , except that I set the Home
environmental variable to be to be  c:\

Doug

Doug Newcomb
USFWS