[winGRASS] 6.3 RC1 binary and Define by Projection

Doug_Newcomb at fws.gov Doug_Newcomb at fws.gov
Tue Oct 30 08:53:13 EDT 2007

      I  have problems creating a new mapset with Projection values.  I was
trying to create a mapset with the North Carolina State Plane NAD83 ft
parameters.  I got to the point where  I needed to enter the bounding
coordinates and esc-Enter would not work.  Ctl-C worked, but that prevented
me from saving the region projection data.

      I went back to check on this and got the following after the initial
esc-enter.

LOCATION <ncstp83ft3> - doesn't exist

Available locations:
----------------------
ActiveTcl8.4.15.0.280619-win32-ix86-threaded.exe

MSYS-1.0.10.exe

MinGW-5.1.3.exe

README.extralibs

README.htm

grasslogo_vector_small.ico

grasslogo_vector_small.png

ncstp83ft

ncstp83ft2

ncstp83m

winconfig.log

wingrass63_cvs20070902.zip

winmakeerror.log

----------------------

Would you like to create location <ncstp83ft3> ? (y/n) [y]

      I put in the correct information once again to the point of finishing
the bounding box for the region and esc-enter would not work.  Once again
the only way to exit the command window was with a ctl-c.

      Something going on with msys?

Doug

Doug Newcomb
USFWS
Raleigh, NC
919-856-4520 ext. 14 doug_newcomb at fws.gov

The opinions I express are my own and are not representative of the
official policy of the U.S.Fish and Wildlife Service or Dept. of Interior.
Life is too short for undocumented, proprietary data formats.