[GRASS-windows] Problem with v.rast.stats

Gonzalo Moreno gmorenovergara at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 05:07:55 EDT 2008

Hello.

I have a lot of polygons in a vector layer and a DTM (raster). I want to
know the maximum, minimum and mean height (of the DTM) for each polygon. I'm
trying to use the command *v.rast.stats* (update areas attributes from
raster). It starts working but at the end shows the next message:

C:/GRASS/scripts/v.rast.stats: *r.cats*: command not found

No categories found in raster map.

If I run "r.cats help", the program says that this module has been replaced
by *r.category*

I'm using GRASS6.3.0 for windows.

How can I solve this problem?

Thank you.