[GRASS-windows] Problem with v.rast.stats

Gonzalo Moreno gmorenovergara at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 08:22:47 EDT 2008

2008/8/20, Glynn Clements glynn en gclements.plus.com:

> The folders must be in the path. Type "path" at the command prompt to
> see the current path.
>
> The bin folder should be added to the path when you start GRASS.
>
> Note that you can't run GRASS modules from the command prompt without
> first starting GRASS from that prompt. Apart from the path issues, the
> GRASS libraries (and any modules which use them) require various files
> and environment variables to be set.
>
> --
> Glynn Clements <glynn en gclements.plus.com>

Hi Glynn.

I fear that I can't use the command prompt. This computer is in the office
where I work, and it has some limitations established by the administrator.
When I try to start GRASS in text mode on the command line, it doesn`t work.

Anyway, other modules (like v.what.rast, which is a bit similar) have worked
very well and I think it is the first time I have problems with a module. I
take this opportunity to congratulate all people that work for this project.

Thank you.

Gonzalo.