[GRASS-windows] 1. Convert from Meters to Degrees (Louis Becker)

Louis Becker Louis.Becker at cellone.com.na
Fri Aug 29 06:50:03 EDT 2008

Hi Markus, Niel and others

I have unzipped my original GeoTiffs again and it seems that I lost (or
did not unzip) my ".tfw" before. It appears that this file contains the
Geo-referencing information because the import is working fine now.
Thanks for your responses and help.

Regards
Louis

Today's Topics:

   1. Convert from Meters to Degrees (Louis Becker)
   2. Re: Convert from Meters to Degrees (Markus Neteler)
   3. Wingrass-6.0.3-4-Setup.exe (Ted Nebitko)

Message: 1