[GRASS-windows] failed installation of cygwin and GRASS on windows XP

Ljuba Veselinova ljuba12 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 10:40:21 EDT 2008

I just want to thank you for all the patience and help. The
re-installation went fine, pretty much because of all your
explanations and clear instructions.

Gratefully,

Ljuba

On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 12:57 PM, Glynn Clements
<glynn at gclements.plus.com> wrote:

>  Ljuba Veselinova wrote:
>
>  > I will re-install as you suggest. Cygwin does not appear in the list
>  > of installed programs in the windows control panel though;
>
>  That's normal.
>

>  > is it
>  > sufficient to just delete the directory where it resides?
>
>  Yes.
>
>  --

Ljuba Veselinova
Dept of Linguistics, Stockholm University, S-10691 Stockholm, Sweden

"We learn by going where we want to go."
 Julia Cameron