R: [GRASS-windows] Can Only access GUI, no Command Shell

Marco Pasetti marco.pasetti at alice.it
Sun Mar 30 07:22:37 EDT 2008

Hi Ryan,

since current releases of winGRASS (with windows installer) contain all
needed softwares and libraries, you don't need to install neither ActiveTcl
nor MSYS, they are already contained in winGRASS package.
To access grass please use only the preinstalled links in GRASS start menu
folder (or desktop).

I'm preparing a new winGRASS release (RC6) with a new README file,
containing more detailed information about winGRASS package; while waiting
for the new release, you can temporarily access the document at
http://www.webalice.it/marco.pasetti/temp/README.html

Regards,

Marco

  _____