[GRASS-windows] Georectify problems

Ken Mycock ken.mycock at charltons-mackrell-adam.org.uk
Wed Nov 26 11:42:02 EST 2008

Moritz

Thanks for that.  I should have said that I restarted GRASS in the
source mapset to run i.rectify

I tried i.rectify again as you suggested (removing @PERMANENT from both
the group and the map fields.  It ran a little further and then threw
the same error as the georectify tool -"bad format in control point file
for group [Orig_Inc in PERMANENT]"

I thought it would pick up the target from the annotation in the POINTS
file?

I'll log a bug when I'm sure it's the tool and not me!

Ken