[GRASS-windows] whitespace bug?

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Fri Oct 24 17:40:51 EDT 2008

On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 1:45 PM, Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 1:02 PM, Stefan Muthers <stefan.muthers at zamg.ac.at> wrote:
>
> I have inserted a white space in my grassdata/ path on Linux and can replicate
> your problem:

I have fixed these whitespace-in-path problems (hopefully) in:

        scripts/db.dropcol/db.dropcol
        scripts/db.droptable/db.droptable
        scripts/d.vect.thematic/d.vect.thematic
        scripts/v.db.addcol/v.db.addcol
        scripts/v.db.addtable/v.db.addtable
        scripts/v.db.dropcol/v.db.dropcol
        scripts/v.db.droptable/v.db.droptable
        scripts/v.db.join/v.db.join
        scripts/v.db.reconnect.all/v.db.reconnect.all
        scripts/v.db.renamecol/v.db.renamecol
        scripts/v.db.update/v.db.update
        scripts/v.dissolve/v.dissolve
        scripts/v.rast.stats/v.rast.stats