[GRASS-windows] r.sim.water

Floris Van Ogtrop f.vanogtrop at usyd.edu.au
Wed Apr 8 00:45:20 EDT 2009

Dear win GRASS users,

This posting refers to a posting in early September of 2008 regarding

I'm working with WinGrass 6.3 on a WinXP Pro, Pentium 4 with 2.8 Ghz,
3 GB of RAM

As I am new to win GRASS I am trying to recreate the Spearfish example
as on

The problem is that r.sim.water crashes without giving an error message
after running for around 1 minute. I have tried running this in both
Batch and GUI modes with the same results.

I greatly appreciate your ideas or solutions to why this problem is

Best wishes