[GRASS-windows] GRASS6.4.RC3-2 on xp 64 bit

Colin Nielsen colin.nielsen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 12:25:41 EST 2009

I have had the same problem on two XP 64 machines, one automatically
selected all the dependencies, the other did not. One is now up and
running with no problems, the other still won't work. I have tried to
erase the whole file tree and start again but it still doesn't work
(perhaps some hidden registry entries are responsible?).

Sorry I can't be of more help, but I would like to know if this
problem gets resolved.

-Colin