[GRASS-windows] Re: [GRASS-dev] Instructions for devel versions added to CompileOnWindows

Colin Nielsen colin.nielsen at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 12:45:31 EDT 2009

The grass64 (non-bat) startup from within msys uses Init.sh rather
than Init.bat. I think the equivalent in init.sh is line 299:
GRASS_WISH=wish

Perhaps this is a PATH problem, since wish.exe is in /osgeo4w/bin
which should be in PATH. I can't be sure, since grass starts fine for
me without the wish error.

-Colin