[GRASS-windows] Re: [GRASS-user] Re: [GRASS-dev] call for volunteers - urgent need for Windows Vista binaries

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Tue Mar 31 13:28:12 EDT 2009

That would be excellent.

With some interface tweaking, I have nothing inherently against the
osgeo4w installer, but a stand alone along the lines of what you are
preparing will be a big help in a number of cases, especially in
universities and other large institutions where we are trying to get
people to consider open source.

It may even get people to try the osgeo4w installer for the other apps
if it is successful.

Michael
Director of Graduate Studies
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity