[GRASS-windows] GRASS 6.4.0svn updated in OSGeo4W

Maxim Dubinin sim at gis-lab.info
Tue Mar 31 19:13:07 EDT 2009

Hi, great news on 6.4svn.

i18n is working!

Running Help\About system gives me this:

couldn't execute "C:OSGeo4Winwish.exe": no such file or directory
couldn't execute "C:OSGeo4Winwish.exe": no such file or directory
    while executing
"exec C:\OSGeo4W\bin\wish.exe C:/OSGeo4W/apps/grass/grass-6.4.0svn/etc/gm/tksys.tcl --tcltk & "
    (menu invoke)

--
Maxim