[GRASS-windows] Compile an addon to GRASS in Windows

António Rocha antonio.rocha at deimos.com.pt
Mon Nov 9 07:41:57 EST 2009

Greetings

I'm quite new in using GRASS GIS. I want to use a GRASS addon in Windows
platform but I need to compile it. Since all compiling/installation
instructions are directed to UNIX/LINUX users, I want to know what C
compiler are you using in Windows? And, if there is any documentation
explaining what to do and pre-requisits.

And by the way, what is your general idea/experience about compling
addons and other modules for Windows-GRASS?

Best Regards
Antonio Rocha

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4587 (20091109) __________

http://www.eset.com