Fwd: [GRASS-windows] RE: grass-windows Digest, Vol 39, Issue 13

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Thu Nov 26 15:22:40 EST 2009

(didn't reach the list)
(please keep the list in copy)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: geoff carver <gjcarver at t-online.de>
Date: Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 8:31 PM
Subject: RE: [GRASS-windows] RE: grass-windows Digest, Vol 39, Issue 13
To: Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org>

This time it was the stand-alone, straight from the Italian site; the
OSGeo4w didn't seem to do anything
> When I try to give my new site an ESPG or other set of references: this is
in the first window: "Mange/Define new location/Location wizard": since I
can't get any farther than this, there's not much else to explain: I can't
get past "location wizard: I can only quit or get "help"