[GRASS-windows] Python collections module

Frank Broniewski brfr at metrico.lu
Mon Feb 8 09:47:53 EST 2010

Ok, replacing the shipped version with the latest 2.5 version from the
python hp fixes this. Nevertheless I think this is a bug, but I hesitate to
report it until someone can confirm this.

Meanwhile I noticed that the grass python scripts mix spaces and tabs which
is not good. I am willing to remove the tabs from the file (PEP8 anyone?)
and upload the "fixed" scripts somewhere. Is there a procedure which I could
follow so that it is easy for the devs to integrate the changes?

Frank