[GRASS-windows] grass evnironment variables and grass session

maven apache apachemaven0 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 20:48:17 EST 2010

2010/2/26 Glynn Clements <glynn at gclements.plus.com>

> maven apache wrote:
>
> > set GISBASE=D:\GrassDataBase;
> > set GISRC=C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\.grassrc6;
> > set LOCATION_NAME=spearfish60;
>
> None of those lines should have semicolons on the end, and the third
> one shouldn't exist (LOCATION_NAME is a %GISRC% setting, not an
> environment variable).
>
> Thanks, I delete the semicolons on the end , and it works(grass of version
6.3, and I am trying to test the grass 6.4)
BTW, is the 6.4.svn version in the download page of  grass is stable?

Another question, the grass session:

if the gisrc file (.grassrc6) is work for just one user? I mean if more than
one user use the grass , should I create a .grassrc6 which contain a new
location and mapset for each user?