[GRASS-windows] grass evnironment variables and grass session

maven apache apachemaven0 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 21:13:26 EST 2010

2010/2/27 Glynn Clements <glynn at gclements.plus.com>

> maven apache wrote:
>
> > BTW, is the 6.4.svn version in the download page of  grass is stable?
>
> Anything with ".svn" in the name is a snapshot of the SubVersion
> repository, which changes from day to day.

The same bat works just on the 6.3 , when I change to 6.4 ,it does not work.
why?

------------------
@echo off

rem *******Environment variables***********

rem Set GRASS Installation Directory Variable
set GRASSDIR=F:\anzhuang\GRASS  //when I change to 6.4, it does not work.

rem set GISBASE=D:\GrassDataBase

set GISRC=C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\.grassrc6

rem Set Path to utilities (libraries and bynaries) used by GRASS

set PATH=%GRASSDIR%\msys\bin;%PATH%
set PATH=%GRASSDIR%\extrabin;%GRASSDIR%\extralib;%GRASSDIR%\extrabin;%PATH%
set
PATH=%GRASSDIR%\tcl-tk\bin;%GRASSDIR%\sqlite\bin;%GRASSDIR%\gpsbabel;%PATH%
set
PATH=%PATH%;%GRASSDIR%\bin;%GRASSDIR%\lib;%GRASSDIR%\scripts;%GRASSDIR%\etc;%GRASSDIR%\sqlite\lib;%GRASSDIR%\sqlite\bin;

rem Path to the proj files (notably the epsg projection list)
set GRASS_PROJSHARE=%GRASSDIR%\proj