[GRASS-windows] GUI with python scripts or shell scripts

Sonja Jankowfsky sonja.jankowfsky at cemagref.fr
Wed Mar 3 07:39:46 EST 2010

Two more details.

If I try to run the program just with the name

 >test.py

I get the following error message:

ERROR: wxGUI requires wxPython. No module named wxversion.

However, if I run gisenv in the same python script 'GRASS_GUI' is wxpython

If I enter the variables

test.py input=.... output=.....

it runs the program, but I get the following message:

'sh' is not known as commande intern

But that's a python script! So I think, there is still something wrong
with the covnersion to windows.

Does anybody know more?

Sonja