[GRASS-windows] Command line problems

Hanlie Pretorius hanlie.pretorius at gmail.com
Wed May 19 05:47:36 EDT 2010

The batch file didn't work, got an error 'Windows cannot find
f:\Program'. Wasn't sure what to do with the first line (set
HOME=%HOMEDRIVE%%HOMEPATH%), so just used it as is in the batch file.

I did get the GRASS with MSYS menu option to work by adding the paths
to sh.exe and MinGW to my PATH environment variable and the eval 'cat
r.in.xyz...' command works now.

Thanks for the help.