[GRASS-windows] Fwd: Re: WinGRASS installation and addtional python modules

Johannes Radinger JRadinger at gmx.at
Mon May 23 07:43:42 EDT 2011

Hello,

some follow up on my problem. I've no installed following packages

1) Python 2.7
2) numpy 1.5.1 for python2.7
3) scipy 0.9.0 (needed for my script)
4) matplotlib 1.0.1 (needed for my script)
5) pywin32 build 216 (most recent build)
6) wxpyhton 2.8.12.0 for python 2.7 (actual and only version on the
official wxpython page)

and I set the env. as mentioned before ... but no success ... how can I check what is wrong?
Is there any log because GRASS just opens for less then one second and
then closes again.
What excactly needs to be changed in the env.bat? Are there any other environemntal variables which needs to be changed (beside init and env.bat?)
Has anyone successfully managed to use a python with wingrass different from the bundled python?

/Johannes