[GRASS-windows] Re: WinGrass6.5.svn-installer with selected addons

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Sun Oct 9 09:32:11 EDT 2011

hi

>A user asked if it would be possible to add r.basin addon on grass. Do you
think it would be too much >difficult/time consuming to add it as well to
your addons selection? r.basin depends on the r.stream modules >that you
have already provided, and also by r.ipso and r.wf. Please let me know if it
is possible to have it, it >would be very appreciated.

can you point me to the source of these addons? are the make-files ready for
the grass6.X-series?

Helmut